March 2, 2009

T - 12 and counting for Chris

THANK GOD for a great Husband!!! First I had to take midterms which amounted to 12 tests in 5 days, then I take part 1 of 4 boards in T-12 days and counting!! I am aware that is next weekend by the way!! UUGGHH!!!

Brian has been great, he has been taking the kids skiing or somewhere to give me one day a weekend without the kids interrupting my studying! Plus he is having to do everything for the kids during the week, last week I had a review until 10:00 one of the nights and this week they really want to kill us with 3 more. All of this to be ready to take 6 tests in two days!!!

To top all of this off my wonderful husband is taking the kids down to Madison to visit for the weekend so I am able to have weekend to study for the test.

Think of me next Saturday and Sunday stuck in tests all day!!!

2 comments:

JaimeRabbits said...

Don't take this the wrong way... but you're nuts! Sounds like you've got a great handle on everything, though -- you're Superwoman! Good luck with all your exams!
~Jaime

Anonymous said...

Yikes, I'm glad it's you and not me. This is a remarkable feat you're undertaking. Good luck to you as you go through this. Sorry you can't be here, but we will have fun with B & the girls. Will celebrate with you when you get through this first round. Love Julie