August 12, 2010

Update

We have all moved to Colorado. The girls moved out a week and a half before I did. It is nice to have all four of us back together again. I am enjoying hanging out with Brian again. The girls have kept me busy this week since I do not start clinic until next Monday August 16th.

Girls are registered in schools. Keeley has already gotten her schedule, had her pictures taken and found her locker. Taylor will find out her teacher on Friday, but likes her new school.

The girls and I went for a bike ride with Grandma Julie on Wednesday and then went to the Broomfield Rec center for swimming.

Keeley has her first soccer tournament with the full team this weekend. The tournament is at the Denver Broncos training facility. Taylor is hoping we will get to see some of the Bronco Players.

No comments: